setembro 05, 2011

Chow Chow

Outro dia fui com Gabriel ao médico. Depois da consulta resolvemos aproveitar a tarde de folga e passear um pouco. Passamos por uma praça perto da casa dele. Tiramos algumas fotos, inclusive de um cachorro da raça Chow Chow que estava ali perto. O cachorro era muito fofo, era tão peludo que parecia um leãozinho. Era tão cute que me deu vontade de dar um abraço de urso nele!!
:::
The other day I went with Gabriel to the doctor. After the consultation we decided to take the afternoon off and take a walk. We went to a square near his house. We took some photos, including a Chow Chow (a Chinese dog's breed) that was nearby. The dog was very sweet, was so hairy it looked like a lion. He was so cute that I want to give him a bear hug!!
 
This square is very calm and quiet. It has many trees and benches where you can sit and rest.
My outfit was casual and simple, so I could walk and move around without worry.
 


5 comentários:

  1. My girlfriend is the most beautifull girl in the worlddddddddddd, she is so xexelenta *-*, and the chow chow was poooooooooooooopinggg

    ResponderExcluir
  2. That dog is adorable...You look great. You can never go wrong with a white tee and jeans and the way you belted it is adorable. Love it :)

    erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hi! I found your blog and I like it so much! you look really great in this photos!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Awww that dog is so cute !!, your look it's great !!
    kisses

    ResponderExcluir

Obrigada pelo comentário. Agradeço de coração! ♥ Thank you for commenting here. I really appreciate it ! ♥ Gracias por comentar. Merci pour vos commentaires. ♥