setembro 20, 2011

Almost a year ♥

Já se passaram 11 mêses, onze lindos mêses. Cheios de amor, carinho, companheirismo, confiança e respeito.
::: 
It has been 11 months, wonderful eleven months. Full of love, affection, companionship, trust and respect.


A família do Gabriel tem um sítio que é uma delícia. Passar o fim de semana lá juntos foi muito bom, nós precisavamos de descanso. Quando não estavamos na rede, estavamos brincando com os vários cachorros, ou na piscina ou colhendo frutas. Lá tinha dois esquilinhos tão xexelentos que nos fizeram companhia e comiam as frutinhas junto com a gente. ::: 
Gabriel's family has a delightful place, near our city. Spending the weekend there together was very good, we need to rest. We are at the hammock, or playing among the many dogs, or at the swimming pool, or picking fruits with the squirrels. Yeap. There were some squirrels that have made us company and ate the berries along with us.



8 comentários:

  1. Vou postar a mesma coisa que postei no facebook ^^

    I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile
    I've watched you sleeping for a while
    I'd be the father of your child
    I'd spend a lifetime with you

    I know your fears and you know mine
    We've had our doubts but now we're fine
    And I love you, I swear that's true
    I cannot live without you

    11 months of a lifetime ^^..

    ResponderExcluir
  2. ain que dogs mais fofis, amei o esquilo lindinho..

    http://noestilo-damoda.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir
  3. These are amazing photos and I love that squirrel shot! congratulations on your upcoming 1 year anniversary :)

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Looooooooooovely post! Cograts, Tati ;)

    Kisses,

    http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  5. So sweet!^^
    Congrats!!!
    The squirrel is sooo cute!
    xx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Oh, I like this wonderful little creature on a tree! So cute!!

    ResponderExcluir

Obrigada pelo comentário. Agradeço de coração! ♥ Thank you for commenting here. I really appreciate it ! ♥ Gracias por comentar. Merci pour vos commentaires. ♥